- Google Apps™
Let's Make Sentences are a great additional resource for your children to learn writing. Making sentences is an excellent early learning activity for beginning writers who need extra practice before writing stories.
Children need a lot of practice making sentences to write stories well. Use these worksheets as morning work, for an early finisher, or send these home for homework.
This Let's Make Sentences! is available in Google Slides™!
This is a part of a GROWING BUNDLE:
This Writing Activity includes the following:
* 2 Options included!
1. Google Slides™ Option
- 20 Digital Pages of Let's Make Sentences! ---> Students look at the words and the pictures. Make sentences using the words provided.
2. Printable Option
- 20 Pages of Let's Make Sentences! ---> Students look at the words and the pictures. Make sentences using the words provided.
These learning to write series are excellent to use together.
- Let's Make Sentences is an early learning activity for beginning writers who need extra practice before writing stories.
- Let's Describe the Picture is the second step of learning to write before writing stories. Let your kids write freely in their own words the details of the picture they see and write what they think is happening.
- Let's Make a Story is a sequence of writing activities where your kids have to write the story in order of the pictures.
- Let's Create a Story is more of creative writing activity where your kids have to think hard to fit in the words provided in their creative story.