1st - 4th
English Language Arts, Writing
- Google Apps™
Looking for a fun way for your children to practice sequence writing?
Hopefully, this product can help your children get used to practicing and expressing their ideas, emotions, and opinions through writing. Children will learn to think in order and find the right words to complete a story.
This Let's Make a Story! is fun and engaging for kids to learn writing, and they are Google Slides™ ready!
This is a part of a GROWING BUNDLE:
This Writing Activity includes the following:
* 2 Options included!
1. Google Slides™ Option
- 20 Digital Pages of Let's Make a Story! ---> Students look at the pictures and write a story in order.
2. Printable Option
- 20 Pages of Let's Make a Story! ---> Students look at the pictures and write a story in order.
These learning to write series are excellent to use together.
- Let's Make Sentences is an early learning activity for beginning writers who need extra practice before writing stories.
- Let's Describe the Picture is the second step of learning to write before writing stories. Let your kids write freely in their own words the details of the picture they see and write what they think is happening.
- Let's Make a Story is a sequence of writing activities where your kids have to write the story in order of the pictures.
- Let's Create a Story is more of creative writing activity where your kids have to think hard to fit in the words provided in their creative story.