This pack is ideal for beginning readers in preschool and in kindergarten to build confidence in reading and writing.
This is a part of a BUNDLE:
Sight Word Fluency Sentence Scramble The Bundle
Take a look at the freebie to determine if this set will fit the needs of your students:
Inside you will find:
52 Sight Word Fluency Activities Pages
- Each page is focused on one sight word.
- Students trace and color the sight word.
- Students trace and write the sight word 2 more times.
- Students search for and highlight the sight word.
- Students read the sentences and highlight the sight words.
- Students scramble the words to make a sentence and check the picture that matches the sentence.
These sight word fluency checks are perfect for literacy centers, morning work, homework, early finisher, and much more!!
The sight words focused on:
all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes.