Sight Word of the Day Reading and Writing Fluency (1st Grade)
English Language Arts, Reading, Writing
Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd
Sight Word Practice Pages Reading and Writing Fluency
Save BIG by purchasing THE BUNDLE:
These sight word practice pages are perfect for morning work, literacy centers, word work, extra practice, homework and much more!
The first page focuses on the following activities:
- Color the sight word of the day
- Find and Circle sight word of the day
- Trace, Box, Write sight word of the day
- Read and Find the specified sight word and color the box
- Cut the letters on the last page of the packet, Build it and Paste the letters correctly.
- Read the sight word phrases and highlight the sight word of the day.
On the second page, it is focused especially on writing. Writing has such an important role for students to be better at reading.
The first part students read the sentences and write the sight word of the day in the box.
The second part, students read and copy the sentences in the lines given at the bottom of the page.
Hopefully, your students will love and master the Sight Words of the Day Reading and Writing Fluency.