This Directed Drawings set contains learning to draw step by step, coloring, and creative writing in one complete set!
Directed drawings and coloring can improve children's fine motor skills and concentration by paying close attention to details. Drawing can also increase children's creativity by using their imagination to draw the pictures they want to make. Their drawings can stimulate them to learn to communicate their stories through writing.
This is a part of a BUNDLE:
This Directed Drawings set includes the following:
1. Six Steps Directed Drawings
- 20 Pages of Directed Drawings in color.
- 20 Pages of Directed Drawings in B&W
2. Let's Draw! Pages
- 20 Let's Draw Pages in color ---> Students follow the steps and create their drawings!
- 20 Let's Draw Pages in B&W ---> Students follow the steps and create their drawings!
3. Let's Color! Pages
- 20 Let's Color Pages ---> Have your students color after they try drawing their pictures. Or, for your kids who cannot draw yet can color instead.
4. Let's Write! Pages
- 20 Let's Write Pages ---> Students follow the steps and create their drawings. Add details to their drawing to create a story!